Company: DAL Engineering Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Sales
• Promoting agricultural machinery, implements, and inputs to the customers in the specific region.
• Educate and advise customers in proper equipment and agricultural inputs utilization and applications to enhance greater productivity or lower costs.
• Focuses his time on customer visits and customer calls.
• Provides timely and concise feedback to management regarding ongoing deals
• Gathers market intelligence
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meets 100% of established sales and unit periodic sales targets.
- Making daily sales calls or visits. Contacts must be decision makers or influencers to qualify.
- First sales call to be made by 9:00AM every day.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Keeps a supply of relevant sales tools and presentations to help in customer presentations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs.
- Recommends discounts or prices.
- Ensures all discounts have been authorized
- Issuing customers quotations, prepares contracts as per company policy
- Follows the equipment deliveries/erection with the service department and ensures the delivery meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Provide reports on local market trends to Sales manager.
- Fulfils any outside sales responsibility assigned to him/her by management.
- Participate in field demonstration events and all relevant campaigns.
- Be perceived by the customer as a problem solver and solution provider
- Submits all quotations to customers in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency. All quotations must be issued from the business system
- Manages and maintains a weekly and monthly customer call schedule and provides copies to his supervisor.
- Responds to customer calls and requests in a timely manner with a great sense of urgency.
- Recording and maintaining customers’ contacts data in the CRM system.
- Represents the company in front of suppliers.
- 100% of calls and activity reports must be submitted daily and updated in the business system.
- 100% of missed or lost opportunities must be reported to management in the same day and the business system updated accordingly.
- Completes 100% of the reports requested by management within the requested timeframe.
- Understands and applies the concept of completed staff work.
- Work and behaves as a team player.
- Responds to team member calls or requests in a timely manner and with a great sense of urgency.
- Ensures the Individual Learning Plan assignments are completed within the assigned timeframe.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
2-3 years Experience
Required Skills & Knowledge:
1. Opportunity Generation.
2. Relationship Development.
3. Consultative Selling.
4. Value Proposition.
7. Customer Care.
9. Systems Proficiency.
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: