Minimum Language Level:
・Native-Speaker Level of Arabic and business level of English.
Abilities, Skills and Experiences:
・Good reporting skills in English both in writing and oral briefing
・Working experience in humanitarian or development projects with NGO or International organization in Sudan
・Good skills in communication and team work
- Following up Japan funded projects implemented by international organizations including site visits
- Assist the Embassy officials in reviewing reports and proposals of the international organizations to the Government of Japan
- Assist the Embassy officials in planning and organizing public events, meetings and site visits for Japan funded projects
- Assist the Embassy officials at events and meeting including Arabic English interpretation and making meeting minutes or summaries in English.
- Reviewing and summarizing reports related to humanitarian and development aid in Sudan
- Translating Arabic documents into English
Instruction for Applications:
- Candidate must have Sudanese nationality or have a Sudanese work permit.
Please send your application (CV with a clear photo, academic and job certificates if available and a cover letter explaining why you believe yourself is a good candidate for this position), include telephone number and e-mail address. Application should be sent to:
Administration Section, Embassy of Japan in Sudan
House No.67, Street No.43, Khartoum 1
P.O. Box 1649, Postcode 11111, Khartoum
Please indicate on the front of the envelope “Application for the Economic Cooperation Assistant”. The submitted documents would not be returned to applicants. The closing date for applications is 9th November, 2016, and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For further inquiries, please contact to Ms. VIVIAN JOSEPH YACOUB, PA to Deputy Chief of Mission of the Embassy.
Tel: 83471601, 83471602
يمكنك متابعة المزيد من الإعلانات عبر: