OPERATION: Zain Sudan
JOB GROUP: HR & Admin
LOCATION: Khartoum - Sudan
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time
CLOSING DATE: 08-Nov-2016
As Human Resources Trainer you will be responsible for manage, coordinate and organize all interventions and activities related to the Organization Developments initiatives and related staff training & development to ensure that they run smoothly and effectively.
Also you will be asked to support the Team Leader in the development and sustainable customer focused, high performance/high commitment environment.
If you hold this position your main tasks and duties will be :
- Developing and implementing OD’s initiatives locally and with Zain operators when needed.
- Assist with the administration/facilitation of Organizational Engagement/surveys and work with team leader in following up the action plans status report.
- Assist and recommend OD interventions to tackle organizational/Departmental problems, as well as delivering products and services awareness session.
- Managing the Performance Management system for the whole company in terms awareness sessions, Departmental /Individuals performance Sumiton and status reports .
- Present clearly & articulate when speaking; assuring that others comprehend the intended message and should have influence on people to act upon .
- Deliver an awareness and conduct induction program for new recruits.
- Recommend improvements in methodologies, evaluation and procedures .
- Develop strong relationship with all providers and receive feedback.
- Collect data and maintains timelines for company awards programs .
- Facilitates communication to the entire team –create exciting and interesting ways to connect with employees, specifically the ability to articulate the employment brand via written communication.
- Able to appropriately select and effectively use project management methods as well as achieve project objectives in a timeous manner .
- Executes and deliver the in-house soft skills and functional programs as per the planned schedule, curriculum, and target group.
- To deliver technical/Product services and soft skills training for Zain staff .
- Evaluate the effectiveness of trainings using standard evaluation model and analyses results base on the evaluation level .
- Monitor budget and update Stake holders with budget status, and prepares status reports and exhibits periodically .
- Provide and update with status and KPI’s report monthly .
- Coordinate external courses as well as overseas course with finance and other concerned departments and supporting documentation for training programs and systems .
- Design the training materials (hand-outs, leaflets,) according to the need and requirements of the different training sections and coordinate the needs between departments and training vendors .
- Ensure development of appropriate training materials in support of the institutional training effort in co-operation with training providers if and when appropriate .
- Select as per the set criteria and evaluate training vendors after each training programs, monitor vendor’s performance base on training effectiveness .
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regular requirements on Information Security.
WHAT DO I NEED ?
You will be required to have:
- B.S.c any relevant field with minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of Organization Development interventions , Training Strategy and how to implement and coordinate plans.
- Very Good Presentation and Influential skills .
- Relevant Professional HR/Business qualification is preferred .
- Previous experience of organization development interventions and training delivery is Preferred .
- Ability to build good relationship with third party / venders and stakeholders.
- Experience in developing business processes, SLA’s, KPI’s and business rule.
- Excellent time and project management; able to successfully hit deadlines.
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Conflict handling and resolution skills.
- Highly developed skills in apply best practice of analysis methods.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English.
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills .
- Highly self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized & responsive.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Enthusiastically & willingly deal with different individuals experiencing a range of different emotions.
يمكنك متابعة المزيد من الإعلانات عبر: