OPERATION: Zain Sudan
JOB GROUP: HR & Admin
LOCATION: Khartoum - Sudan
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time
CLOSING DATE: 08-Nov-2016
You will accountable for Compensation & Benefits and Personnel Manager to provide daily support needed to maintain and update the HRIS in regards of the HR Processes and Zain departmental structures .
If you hold this position your main tasks and duties will be
- Maintain correct and up to date information on HRIS to ensure valid and accurate database on organization and employees.
- Initiate corrective action on HRIS data by contacting the concerned parties and obtaining the required documentation to make the necessary changes on the system.
- Develop and communicate plans for regular and ad-hoc maintenance of the HR Oracle system.
- Maintaining the Organization Structure and insure documentation of all structural changes . and insure the PowerPoint Orginization structure is fully updated and reflected in the system
- Maintain accurate records of system configuration, migration paths and customized changes in order to provide a system audit trail so that accurate employee data is maintained.
- Follow-up the probation period for newly hired employees and coordinate with the personnel Section to state the employee's status.
- Accountable for the quality, accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of the System performance reports, and all other related reports generated from the system.
- Coordinate with Personnel Section to solve system problems and create /Update new cost centres or positions.
- Act as a liaison between the functional group, Finance and ERP team. Participate in the testing of new reports, processes, etc. and provide testing results to appropriate resources. Actively participate and make contributions in team meetings and one-on-one meetings.
- Manage all staff movements within the organization and coordinate accordingly with personnel and compensation function and ensure proper approvals and documentation are on place.
- Review, maintain and placing the job descriptions into JD tool application.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regular requirements on Information Security.
What Do I Need
You will be required to have:-
- B.Sc. in any relevant field with minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Computer Science/ Engineer is preferred.
- Previous experience of systems administration is mandatory .
- Strong software development support experience is a plus .
- Relevant professional HR /Business qualification is preferred .
- Ability to build good relationship with third party / venders and stakeholders.
- Experience in developing business processes, SLA’s, KPI’s and business rule.
Those Soft Skills
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Conflict handling and resolution skills.
- Highly developed skills in apply best practice of analysis methods.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English.
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills .
يمكنك متابعة المزيد من الإعلانات عبر: