Employment Type:Full Time - Permanent
City:Africa | Sudan | Khartoum
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for the elaboration, distribution and monitoring of QR fare structure of Sudan. You will regularly analyse market trends (industry, competition, distribution) in order to fix the most appropriate fare policy. You will identify opportunities based on sales feedback and introduce competitive fares for new destinations. You will also provide maximum support to the Sales Force in order to achieve revenue targets. You will assess and price the QR fare structure to enable Sales to achieve their commercial objectives in a changing market place.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Carrying out detailed analysis on fare proposals and establish competitive market fares to support the company’s revenue, traffic and yield objectives
- Evaluating and launching market fares for new destinations outside the established QR network based on feedback from sales and special prorate agreements
- Providing consolidated intelligence reports on QR and other airline products/services/practices
- Identifying weak routes and request special fares to improve market share
- Helping to clarify and resolve fare related queries and discrepancies in the local market
- Keeping abreast of changing market and economic trends (e.g. fuel prices, current devaluation) and evaluating the impact on QRs fares/product competitiveness in the market
To be successful in this role, you will need a Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with at least three years of experience in a similar role. You will need a sound understanding of revenue management principles and practices along with an understanding of basic fares and ticketing with IATA passenger prorating. You will also need experience with a CRS such as Amadeus.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform his role.
- Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV