Grade Level: engineer
Supervisor: Area manager
Duty Station: WNSC site
Closing Date: 06 Oct 2016
Duties and responsibilities:
- Summarise in critical and key activities
- Put in place arrangement for effective management of work, maintaining records of progress.
- Carry out quality check within time allowed.
- Put in place management of action & monitoring performance against plan.
- Produce an internal program for field management & follow up delivering of main plan.
- Follow up the irrigation process & establish records for all field irrigation activity.
- Maintain & update program schedule, monitoring program & change schedule in needed.
- Hold regular meeting with his team to monitor progress & identify risk as well as variation.
- Report to farm manager for all key programming issues and interface risks.
- Operate with the delegation provided, put in place system & processes for effective governance.
- Set clear objectives & delivery targets for individual members of the team.
- Coaching team performance & providing feedback regularly.
- Create an open learning culture & promote effective communications.
- Set up a code of conduct , culture of ethics
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc in agriculture
- Good English language
- Fluent Arabic & good English
- experience in agriculture
- Good negotiation skills, awareness to skilled
- Team player, awareness to skilled
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Smartness very good to high
How to apply:
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications to White Nile Sugar Co. Reception in HQ Khartoum, Abu Hebera Office, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Updated detailed CV’s with copies of supporting documents (Birth, education, experience letters & National Service Certificates) should be attached to the application.