Job Category: Customer Care
Division: Customer Experience & Operations
Location: Al- Khartoum
Provide quality customer service, support and solutions to subscribers and prospective clients by following up their complaints and requests effectively and efficiently
- Coordinate between the front line channels by following the customer’s issues with the concerned department to ensure the resolution of cases and to ensure that work is carried out with regard to technical and professional standards and to meet all regulatory and legal requirements
- To ensure problems/issues are identified and resolved or appropriately escalated at an early stage
- Special treatment for high valued customers and key account customers to ensure that they are satisfied about complaints resolution
- Handle deposit refund cases.
- Contact customer to get more information about his complaint to ensure accurate complaints escalation to concern department.
- Report to the Marketing and technical team any alarming complaints or any activities that may affect the customer satisfaction.
- Handling all customers’ requests such as :( transfer ownership, line separation, Etc.) And ensure that all needed document attached with the request
- Handling all scratch card issues:
- Damage scratch cases from contact center and all sales point (recharge to customers, gathering all sales point damage cards reports, reviewing and matching all cards amounts and filling them.
- Fraud cases following, reporting and follow compensation approval from management to ensure customer satisfaction or other solutions.
- Reconciliation physical cards from all CSP comparing with recharge report.
- Reporting and highlight any card quality issue to management.
- Inform customers through SMS or outgoing calls regarding their complaint solution according to department policy and procedure.
- Follow up additional tasks distributed by Back Office Supervisor.
- Report to the Back Office Supervisor any alarming complaints and valuable information.
- Provide support to the other CR division requested by line manager.
- Verify and execute reversing amounts of the wrong transferring credit which deposited to the legal department through government papers.
- Provide legal department by any information required such as: (F&F, services, history ...etc.).
- Execute any legal action required (block number, block credit .etc.)
- Provide back-office supervisor by needed reports (on-demand).
- Ensure Compensation for affected customers in incident cases.
- Provide any support (training, workshop, coaching etc.) To front line agents requested by management to enhance quality of work.
- Handle save team Matrix for high valued and dissatisfied customers.
- Handle MNB subscriber’s issues (Request – complaints – satisfaction).
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years related filed .
Closing Date: Monday, October 31, 2016
يمكنك متابعة المزيد من الإعلانات عبر: