Job Category: Finance
To ensure smooth company operations through end-to-end implementation of roaming agreements in accordance with the company strategy and plans.
- Co-operate with marketing team to produce IR business strategy and yearly roadmap
- Coordinate the planning and on-going day-to-day activities with other department managers such as Technical, IT, Finance, Marketing and Legal.
- Communicate with our roaming partners for end-to-end roaming operations.
- Provides administrative support in the clearing house management process that includes data & financial clearing
- Design MTN roaming technical and billing documents to be distributed to our roaming partners.
- Distribute roaming partner’s billing and technical documents within our organization to relevant parties.
- Managing and supervising the IREG & TADIG testing process
- Keep track and periodically monitor the roaming partners’ inventory of SIM cards within MTN and MTN SIM cards with the roaming partners.
- Arrange and plan the orders of SIM cards for each new roaming partner and ensure their activation upon arrival to destination.
- Arrange, plan and control the orders of voucher cards to be used for testing with any new roaming partner (prepaid test).
- Continuously monitors the QoS for inbound & outbound roaming through manual or automated tools and provide input on rectification and enhancement actions.
- Develop Fraud contingency plans, in coordination with Revenue Assurance, and ensure they are put into place and regularly reviewed/updated to mitigate risks/issues.
- Monitor performance of all necessary office work like filing, courier service, faxing ..etc.
- Validate, analyze and interpret received data from subordinates in order to facilitate decision making by line managers.
- Co-operate & advice marketing in relation to roaming rates.
- Accountable for the quality, accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of the comprehensive monthly reports about roaming statistics.
- Lead, manage and develop staff within the IR section
- Management and Supervision of new roaming services and projects.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing or IT is preferable. Experience: Min 4 years International Roaming working experience
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: