Salary: Attractive and Project Funded
Supervisor: Director, Directorate General of Pharmacy, FMOH
Duty Station: Khartoum
Duration: 50 working days through 6 months.
Closing Date: 31 Oct 2016
The Federal Ministry of Health is partnering with the Global Fund to Hiring National Consultant to Develop the National Action Plan for Anti- microbial Resistance Containment aligned with Global Action Plan.
In order to achieve this goal a multi- stake holder committee will be formed, and headed by suitable consultant.
The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that the technical working committee maintains an effective, efficient system while developing NAP for AMR
The objective of this proposal is to develop Sudan National Action Plan (SNACP) on AMR which comprised three levels plans, strategic plan, operational plan and M&E plan focusing on priorities and local context aligned with GAP.
- To carry out situational analysis regarding AMR.
- To identify strategic gaps
- To formulate strategic plan for AMR containment in accordance with five global objectives
- To formulate operational plan based on strategic plan
- To formulate M&E frame work
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Director General, Directorate General of Pharmacy (DGoP) and close collaboration with the National AMR Focal Points for human and health, the consultant has the following tasks:
In coordination with the DGoP, formulate the local coordination mechanism taskforce.
Act as the head of local coordination mechanism taskforce.
- In coordination with the DGoP, formulate the technical working groups.
- Conduct situational analysis regarding AMR in Sudan with the aid of technical working groups.
- Identify strategic objectives based on situation analysis aliened with global AMR strategic objectives
- Utilizing WHO tools and guidelines to formulate Sudan National action Plan on AMR and M&E frame.
- While the local consultant will liaise with GF on one hand and DGoP on the other hand, s/he will be responsible for follow up and organize meetings of the working group and reporting to DGoP and GF.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- PhD or Equivalent in Medical Microbiology.
- Basic degree in Medicines.
- More than 10 years experience on antimicrobial susceptibility testing and management.
- Previous experience in setting and implementing country level AMR containment strategic plans and policies.
- Previous experience in working with DGoP and GF.
- Experience in submitting technical progress and final reports.
- Able to work with DGoP time schedule.
- Cooperative, has a good communication skills and able to work with other members of the team
- High competencies as a facilitator and leader.
- Demonstrated initiative and perseverance; self-starter, and comfortable in a multi-cultural team setting.
- Results driven, ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Skillful in situation analysis
- Up to date in antimicrobial containment issues especially in the context of developing countries
Proficiency in English and Arabic (both spoken and written).
Documents to be included when submitting the proposals:
- Personal CV indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Technical proposal:
- Explaining why you are the most suitable for the work.
- Provide a brief methodology on how you will approach and conduct the work, detailed timetable to achieve the specific objectives mentioned above.
Please send your CV, Application letter and credentials by email:
يمكنك متابعة المزيد من الإعلانات عبر: