Job Category: Finance
Location: Al- Khartoum
• To ensure that MTN purchases of goods & services is carried out in line with procurement procedures and guidelines and ensure that goods & services are procured in a cost-effective and competitive manner.
- Assure purchasing activities are processed according to the company policies.
- Ensure proper specifications on PRs, before sending out RFQs & tenders to suppliers and confirm receipt.
- Ensure availability of funds before initiating any procurement process
- Prepare Purchase Orders through the system in line with agreed procurement KPI’s.
- Open, record and analyze quotations, proposals and bids prior presentation to t he Management and/or the Procurement Tender Committee (PTC) as appropriate.
- Ensure goods are received and meets the requested standards & ensure timely payment to suppliers
- Assist in prequalification and registration of the suppliers.
- Document all related work activities.
- Implement the procurement tool kits.
- Apply Procurement best practices.
- Monitor the new PRs and proceed immediately.
- Control the work flow by prioritizing urgent issues.
- Report to manager all related work duties.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor degree in business administration, economics & any other related field.
• 2- 3 years experience in the field of Telecoms or any other related field.
Closing Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: