Job Category: Corporate Communication & CSR
Division: Corporate Services
To manage, promote and enhance MTN Sudan’s Sustainability programmes, in line with company’s strategy and business plans, ensuring a lasting and positive socioeconomic impact in all its operating territories and triple-bottom line reporting requirements (including the Global Reporting Initiative GRI).
- Implementation of sustainability initiatives, in the OpCo in line with Group’s & national priorities.
- Position and reinforce sustainability reporting as a tool that profiles MTN as a reputable and trusted company and an effective contributor to socioeconomic development in the country.
- Develop sustainability management processes and procedures.
- Identify and exploit new opportunities to enhance the reputation and image of MTN
- Identify innovative ways to use minimum resources to achieve maximum outputs
- Identify, form and maintain relevant partnerships to effectively profile MTN’s contribution to socio-economic development
- Inform, educate and include stakeholders in issues of Sustainability performance and management
- Encourage proactive and positive best practices in terms of sustainability performance management
- Profile and publicise Sustainability performance using traditional and new media channels
- Forecast, plan, develop and review budget for the unit
- Any other duties assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor degree in environmental studies, general business, or any other related field
- 8 years relevant working experience. Post-graduation degree in related field is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a corporate environment.
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: