Job Category: Marketing (Branding), Marketing (Communication)
Manage the Brand & marketing communications through setting brand strategies and communication plans according to company’s strategies and through proper implementation
- Interpreting media developments and trends, measuring audience size and composition in different media categories, estimating media demand, prices and margins (seasonality, exceptional factors) and formulating an annual media plan covering all planned media activities (ALT, BLT, direct marketing, social media and website) taking into account overall objectives, timing, budget, media categories , target audience, consumer buying behaviour, competitor activities.
- Developing detailed media schedules for each media activity (reach and frequency, cost, duration phasing, burst, drip, placement details…. Etc) integrating and coordinating agency input and understanding buying practices and processes (using rate cards, time, length, page size, placement, quality, brokerage … etc. and to managing purchasing lead time, billing procedures, volume deals. And to identify value added packages (free space, editorials, research). Thus ensuring maximum reach through optimum media mix cost effectively.
- All media management, planning and budgeting aspects of ATL (TV, radio, press, social media) as well as BTL assigned production companies and production budget monitoring.
- Converting research findings into performance or financial assessments.
- Establishing documentation and contractual controls.
- Developing advertising polices and strategy from the communication plan including budgets, timing, testing and evaluation of procedures and preparing advertising briefs for agency & to be in charge of external and internal approval processes.
- Evaluating proposed promotions against brand image and personality guidelines and to determine promotional requirements of communication plan (launch support, customer loyalty … etc) as well as planning advertising materials for trade shows, special events, on-ground activations, CSP branding and production of merchandising materials.
- Responsible for all customer communications related to the brand, brand visual manifestation, harmonization and control ensuring 360 degrees brand experience.
- Managing and developing the communication team.
- Strict knowledge and implementation of MTN corporate guidelines on all projects.
Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (preferred specialization in Marketing) / or Mass Communication- Minimum 4 years proven experience
Closing Date: Monday, October 10, 2016
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: