Company: DAL Motors Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Customer Services
- Maintain, repair and implement full preventative maintenance program for all workshop Tools.
- Leads the direct tool facility team in all daily operations.
- Plan and implement all tools installations as directed by management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, & repair record for all w/shops equipment.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with service management team ; allocate resources accordingly
- Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques
- Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work unit.
- Develop & maintain preventive maintenance schedule for all service w/shop equipment.
- Ensure satisfaction level of 100% of all w/shops as customer.
- Submit to service manager proposal & recommendations for upgrading or replacement of equipment according to the aging & performance, based on safety & cost control.
- Immediately report to service & w/managers any misuse cases.
- Provide regular training to technicians on the optimal usage of equipment & safety regulations.
- Undertake and perform all relevant tasks and assignments as designated by the Management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University/polytechnic degree in mechanical engineering
- 3+ Years work experience in the same position
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong experience in garage equipment ordering , installation, repair & maintenance
- Good English command.
- Computer skills.
- Good leadership &reporting skills
- Good communication skills