Closing Date: 04/10/2016
Company: DAL Motors Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: mid-level (4-7 years)
Job Category: Engineering - Mechanical
To perform & fulfill the service need & repair to the required quality & stander in the optimum time & cost, showing high efficiency of repair handling aspects that satisfy customer & prove the job is cost effective.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1- To perform the repair & fulfill service need by diagnosing, troubleshooting & evaluating malfunctions & failures.
2- To provide direction, training & guidance to service technicians level I & II.
3- To confirm with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
4- To exam vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions.
5- To ensure that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition, and conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service.
6- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
7- To prepare job to ensure having all need information , parts, tools & resource that enable performing the repair to the specified stander without any unnecessary delays.
8- To consult the update right source of technical information need when repairing for the job, ordering for the parts or searching for technical information to fulfill the service need.
9- T o keep update with development in tooling, technologies & systems, consulting the right information for quality repair handling.
10- To test, measure & adjust vehicles’ system & components to ensure it is as per required quality & recommended standard.
11- To perform the job within the specified time following the specified procedures & rules (following the manufacturing manual)
12- To record all the work carried out by him in the job card.
13- To sort & dispose or keep the replaced parts in the right place.
14- To initiate the list of required parts & consumables & submit to the team leader.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Vocational Mechanical and Electrical training Certificate or Diploma related to Automotive engineering
- Manufacturers certification and qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical) or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) specific to the required Franchise or similar
- 5 Years experience in the same position or similar role within a franchise dealership (Essential)
- 3 Years Experience in the same position with Bachelor Degree in automotive (Desirable)
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent English knowledge.
- Use update service Publications & required Service information system.
- Excellent Knowledge of the product application, operation & function.
- Excellent Problem Solving Techniques skills, guiding, communication & reporting skills.
- Optimum Physical Fitness