Job Category: Engineering Electrical, Engineering Telecommunication
• Role holder will be responsible in carrying out work under precise and clear instructions by their line manager. Often they will be told what to be done, nevertheless they are provided with the opportunity to shape and influence how a task is done through discussion with their superiors. Supervision will be minimal to moderate.
• Executed tasks will be subject to review and direction.
• Contact outside the role holder’s department will often be with people more senior than themselves in the business, and their work will impact on a broad range of areas across the business
- Serve as technical support for both contactors & department technicians, & provides onsite technical support if needed.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
- Improve Quality receiving inspection process and procedures continuously.
- Support the Quality Senior engineer / Telecom to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Assist Telecom Senior engineer in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system
- Carry out on site approval of SOA, PAC, & FCA processes as per MTN standards.
- Provide the line manager with daily, weekly and monthly report for the acceptance.
- Supervise the acceptance with all vendors / Contractors day to day
- Improve and get new solution for technical to minimize the cost
Insure that all related work for telecom on site implemented according to the SOW and agreed standard.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications
• Minimum 4 yrs. of relevant working experience
Closing Date: Sunday, October 23, 2016
Apply For This job
Apply For This job
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: