Closing Date: 06/10/2016
Company: DAL Motors Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Customer Services
Act as the ambassador of DMC by welcoming guests upon arrival and directing them to the appropriate area, engaging with them to facilitate the required service and ensure a seamless transaction to the front office, providing guests with directions and information as needed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional guest service by promptly greeting guests with a friendly and sincere welcome and navigating their arrival experience.
- Verify guests’ needs and direct them to the appropriate service area or other destinations as required.
- Use clear, understandable verbal communication, exercise judgement, provide direction, and respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of operation, directions to service areas, offers, car rentals etc. according to individual needs.
- Field, list, and extend assistance to guests, directing them to appropriate resources.
- Remain calm and alert under the pressure of emergency situations and more stressful, complex work activities.
- Distribute and explain printed materials and other items as needed.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
BSc in a management field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer relationship management
- Desirable: 1-year experience in the automotive sector
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Customer oriented individual
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Time management and punctuality
- Fluent in Arabic and English