Closing Date: 01 Oct 2016
Department: Regional Sales
To execute all operations of stores by receiving as well as issuing goods with appropriate authenticated documents. Insure delivery of goods to their destinations as per instructions received from Branch Manager.
Minimum Qualification: -
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other related field
Minimum Experience: -
(3-5) years of related experience, including Inventory activities, preferably in the commercial sector.
Required Skills: -
- Business Acumen.
- Arabic and English Language.
- Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and methods inventory management.
- Knowledge of the company operating standards, policies and procedures.
- Health & Safety Systems.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Financial Awareness.
- Data Gathering & Analysis.
- Problem Solving.
- Organizing Skills.
- Time Management.
Competencies: Evidence to be provided on Application Letter:
- Systematic Thinking.
- Self Development.
- Success Drive.
- Client Devotion.
- Team Work.
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Developing Others.
CVs are to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line must include job title
All Candidates should be released from national service.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.