Job Category: Risk & Compliance
Division: Business Risk Management
Location: Al- Khartoum
provide assurance of IT and Network systems and ensure control effectiveness and operational efficiency. To this end, adequately identify and address organizational & business unit risks with particular emphasis on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of MTN information and associated systems..
- Assist in the design and implementation of an overall IT & Network audit plan.
- Drive the planning, execution and reporting of internal audits, compliance reviews and risk assessments of the IT and Network domains of MTN Sudan.
- Drive the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning, implementation and testing of the BC and DR plans
- Drive BCM awareness
- Provide support, education and training on the ITGCs and Information Security as appropriate.
- Identify, track and measure IT & Network audit findings and risk issues for key IT & Network processes, systems and other critical resources.
- Serve on IT & Network related committees and initiative as well as perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the GM, BRM.
- Participate in IT/Network project implementations to ensure the provision of the appropriate controls, achievement of deadlines and project deliverables and that project risks are minimized.
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business and/or Numerate course a prerequisite
• Additional professional qualifications in IT and Networking would be an advantage.
• 5 years technical (IT & Network) 2 out of these in Managerial level - preferred), Work experience in the risk & audit space would be an advantage
Closing Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
تابع المزيد من الوظائف عبر: